The A200 cabinet is built from 25mm rigid MDF with cherry wood veneer finished in satin lacquer. Strong internal bracing supports and stabilises the drivers and eliminates cabinet resonance to minimum. To further reduce coloration, cabinet interior is fully lined with 36mm thick waved sound absorption material.
High Quality Aluminum Back Panel and Knobs
Like many high quality audio equipment, the amplifier front panel on the A200 is made with 3mm thick blushed aluminum. The CNC machined solid aluminum knob Is not only elegant looking but also Airpulse's own unique design with ergonomic and functionality in mind. Such fine details again reflect Airpulse's pursuit of refinement and excellence.
Phrase Correction Horn Loaded Ribbon Tweeter
The A200 horn loaded tweeter inherits the mechanism of the tweeter in our flagship 7001 near field monitor, but with an added phase correction device which greatly improves frequency response and increases sound dispersion. The A200 ribbon tweeter has a very low resistance of about 0.2 Ohm and it works with a transformer. The low resistance brings more current through the ribbon thus rise the SPL of high frequency, which leads to wide frequency response.
- Tweeter: Phase Correction Horn Loaded Ribbon Tweeter
- Mid-Woofer: 5.5"" Aluminum Cone Neo Power Mid-Woofer
- Power: L/R(Treble)10W + 10W, L/R(Min-Range and Woofer) : 55W + 55W
- Signal-Noise Ratio: L/R:≥90dB(A)
- Input Sensitivity: Balance Input 1000±50mV, AUX Input 550±50mV, Bluetooth Input 1000±50mFFs, Optical Input 350±50mFFs, Coaxial, Input 350±50mFFs
- Frequency Response: 46Hz-20KHz
- Input Interface: AUX, Balance Input, Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth
- Cabinet Size: 203 x 355 x 295 (mm)
- Net Weight: 19 Kg
- Gross Weight: 22.7Kg