Two seamless displays
ZenBook Duo 14 gives you a superbly immersive viewing experience, with a four-sided frameless NanoEdge display that’s super-bright — up to 400 nits — and has ultraslim bezels for an expansive 93% screen-to-body ratio. It’s also PANTONE® Validated for professional-grade colour accuracy, and TUV Rheinland-certified for low blue-light emissions, so it’s comfortable to use for long creative sessions.
ZenBook Duo 14 also includes the new tilting ScreenPad Plus, a secondary touchscreen that automatically tilts up to an angle of 7°, which reduces glare and reflections for improved readability. You can enjoy seamless visuals across both displays, with easy multitasking thanks to the built-in ScreenPad Plus-optimised apps that enhance your workflow.
ZenBook Duo 14 is no lightweight when it comes to performance. It harnesses the power of the latest 11th Generation Intel Core processors combined with plenty of fast RAM, plus Intel® Iris® Xe and discrete NVIDIA® graphics. There’s also an ultrafast PCIe® SSD to ensure fast boot times and rapid app loads.
ZenBook Duo 14 is engineered with our new Active Aerodynamic System Plus, which uses the ErgoLift hinge mechanism and tilting ScreenPad Plus to increase overall cooling airflow by 49%. This in turn allows an optimum internal temperature to be maintained for maximum performance. Inside, there’s a powerful dual-fan setup with a large-bore heat pipe for efficient heat dissipation. AAS Plus ensures that ZenBook Duo 14 sustains incredible performance, no matter how demanding the workload.
Work more productively on the go
We’ve slimmed down the new ZenBook Duo 14 so it’s 3 mm thinner than the previous generation: this is made possible by the tilting ScreenPad Plus design, which reduces the need for internal cooling airflow. Battery life has also been boosted to an amazing 17 hours for all-day productivity. The precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge tilts the keyboard by 4.5° for ergonomic, fatigue-free typing.
- Screen size: 14.0-inch FHD LED touchscreen (1920 × 1080) with additional 12.65-inch (1920 × 515) ScreenPad Plus IPS-level panel support stylus
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 400 nits
- Colour gamut: 100% sRGB
- Second screen: 12.65-inch ScreenPad Plus (1920 × 515)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-1195G7 Processor 3.0 GHz up to 4.80 GHz
- Memory: 16 GB LPDDR4X
- Hard drive size: 512 GB M.2 NVME PCle 3.0 SSD
- Operating system: Windows 11 Home
- • Built-in speaker
- • Built in array microphone/harman/kardon (Premium) with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce MX450 2 GB GDDR6
- • 2 Thunderbolt 4
- • 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- • 1 HDMI 1.4
- • 1 Mic/Headphone combo
- Battery: 70 WHr, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-on battery life
- Camera : HDR camera with IR function to support Windows Hello
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 (Dual band) 2*2
- Weight: 3.57 lb (1.62 kg)