Ara is a seven balanced armature design; two high (+T.A.E.C.), one mid, four low. It does not use typical passive electronic components to crossover the drivers. Instead, we shape the driver’s performance by articulating the acoustic properties of our Solid-Body internal chamber design.
Keeping it real in a premium shell
Machined from Grade 2 Titanium billet, Ara’s shell is immediately appealing. Leaving the machined titanium raw lets the natural beauty of the material shine.
3D optimised acoustic construction
Close attention to detail is critical to delivering you the superior musical experience from our earphones. Ara features an acoustically optimized interior model that allows each driver to deliver the very best sound quality. When heard together, the drivers offer a seamless musical experience as a result of this process.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–28 kHz
- 94 dB SPL @ 1kHz: 7.094 mVrms
- Impedance: 8.5 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Dual High Frequency Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C.
- Single Mid Frequency Balanced Armature Driver
- Quad Low Frequency Balanced Armature Drivers
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Machined Titanium Shell
- Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber™ (T.A.E.C.)
- PVD Black Stainless Steel Spout
- Black Screws