Bakedin Dino Celebration Cake baking kit 1kg
Includes: Chocolate Cake Mix, Chocolate Icing Sugar, White Chocolate Curls, 4 round single-use baking tins, 4 sheets of baking paper, 1 testing skewer, 1 cake board, 1 Dinosaur topper kit
Caster Sugar, Icing Sugar (sugar, Cornflour Starch), Self Raising Flour (Wheat Flour, Raising Agents (sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Calcium, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin)( Wheat ), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, White Choc Curls (sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Lactose (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring)( Milk,Soy ), Baking Powder (raising agents (sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Wheat Flour, Calcium, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin)( Wheat ),
Allergen Information - Contains
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold
Cereals containing Gluten
May contain Allergens
Product Claims - Suitable For
Ovo Lacto Vegetarian
Portion Size 100 g
Energy - kJ 1611.0000 per 100g / 1611.0000 Per Portion
Energy - kcal 380.0000 per 100g / 380.0000 Per Portion
Fat (g) 2.0000 per 100g / 2.0000 Per Portion
Fat of which Saturated (g) 1.1000 per 100g / 1.1000 Per Portion
Carbohydrates (g) 84.0000 per 100g / 84.0000 Per Portion
Carbohydrates of which Sugars (g) 66.0000 per 100g / 66.0000 Per Portion
Fibre (g) .0000 per 100g
Protein (g) 5.0000 per 100g / 5.0000 Per Portion
Salt (g) .4300 per 100g / .4300 Per Portion
Please store in a cool, dry place.
1. PREPARE: Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4. Grease the 4 provided baking tins and line with the 4 provided baking paper circles.
2. MIX: Mix bag 1 (chocolate cake mix) with 60g of softened butter until it forms a crumb consistency. Add 1 egg and 1 tbsp (15ml) of milk, and beat the mixture until light and fluffy. Spoon the mixture into a prepared tin and smooth over.
3. REPEAT: Repeat step 2 with bags 2, 3, and 4 (chocolate cake mix), using a clean tin each time.
4. BAKE: Bake the cakes for 20-25 minutes, or until the provided skewer comes out clean with no wet mixture on it. Leave in the tin for a few minutes then remove and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
5. BEAT: Once the cakes are cool, in a large bowl, briefly beat 250g of softened butter, gradually add bag 5 (icing sugar, cocoa powder), and mix well. Add 2 tbsp (30ml) of milk and mix until smooth. If the icing is too stiff add an additional 1-2 tbsp (15ml-30ml) of milk or water.
6. ASSEMBLE: Put a small amount of icing in the centre of the provided cake board, put one layer on the board, pressing slightly to secure in place. Spoon 3-4 tbsp of icing onto the cake
and spread evenly to the edges. Continue alternating layers of cake and icing.
7. ICE: Apply a very thin layer of icing over the top and sides of the cake. Refrigerate the cake for 20 minutes, or until the icing has set. Remove the cake from the fridge and use the remaining icing to cover the top and sides of the cake, as smoothly as you can. Decorate with bag 6 (white chocolate curls).
8. DECORATE: Choose your favourite designs from the topper kit and carefully cut along the dotted lines. Secure a lollipop stick or straw to the back of the cut out designs using the round stickers. Push the sticks/straws into the cake (do not let the cardboard touch the cake).
Country of Origin
Online Food Disclaimer
While Selfridges takes reasonable care to ensure the information (including allergen) appearing on our website is correct, recipes and ingredients are subject to changes by our suppliers & manufacturers.
To ensure you are reviewing the most up to date information PLEASE CHECK THE PRODUCT PACKAGING BEFORE CONSUMPTION.