The iconic Swedish brand Hasselblad designed and built the L2D-20c aerial camera just for the Mavic 3 Series, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS in an unbelievably compact space. Rigorous Hasselblad standards are applied to both hardware performance and software algorithms, bringing imaging quality to an entirely new level.
Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS)
To ensure Mavic 3 Classic captures natural colors in the same way other Hasselblad cameras do, the L2D-20c lens adopts the same rigorous standards and has every pixel of the sensor calibrated, with the HNCS embedded. The culmination of decades of photographic experience delivers vivid, natural colors with the simple press of the shutter, allowing you to capture breathtaking landscapes or an evening glow without the need for complicated editing or color presets.
More Flight Time
Mavic 3 Classic is compatible with Mavic 3-Series batteries, allowing for 40 minutes of hovering time and 46 minutes of flight time, ensuring more time to create and less time worrying about battery level.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
With APAS 5.0, when flying, Mavic 3 Classic continually senses objects in all directions and bypasses them quickly and smoothly. Even new pilots can fly confidently and safely, and create smooth footage even in complicated scenarios.
Decimeter-level high-precision positioning makes Mavic 3 Classic extremely stable when hovering. This not only ensures clearer long-exposure shots, but also helps record smoother timelapse videos.
- Takeoff Weight: 895 g
- Dimensions:-Folded (without propellers): 221×96.3×90.3 mm (L×W×H)-Unfolded (without propellers): 347.5×283×107.7 mm (L×W×H)
- Max Ascent Speed: 8 m/s
- Max Descent Speed: 6 m/s
- Max Horizontal Speed (at sea level, no wind): 21 m/s - No faster than 19 m/s in EU regions.
- Max Takeoff Altitude: 6000 m
- Max Flight Time: 46 minutes-Measured in a controlled test environment. Specific test conditions are as follows: flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level, with APAS off, AirSense off, camera parameters set to 1080p/24fps, video mode off, and from 100% battery level until 0%. Results may vary depending on the environment, actual use, and firmware version.
- Max Hovering Time: 40 minutes-Measured in a controlled test environment. Specific test conditions are as follows: hovering in a windless environment at sea level, with APAS off, AirSense off, camera parameters set to 1080p/24fps, video mode off, and from 100% battery level until 0%. Results may vary depending on environment, actual use, and firmware version.
- Max Flight Distance: 30 km
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: 12 m/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 35°
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Global Navigation Satellite System: GPS + Galileo + BeiDou
- Internal Storage: 8 GB (approx. 7.9GB available space)
- Hasselblad Camera
- Image Sensor: 4/3 CMOS, Effective Pixels: 20 MP
- Lens:-FOV: 84°-Format Equivalent: 24 mm-Aperture: f/2.8-f/11-Focus: 1 m to ∞
- Shutter Speed: Electronic Shutter: 8-1/8000 s
- Max Image Size: 5280×3956Digital Zoom: 3×
- Gimbal Stabilization: 3-axis mechanical gimbal (tilt, roll, pan)