The mini-sized, mega-capable DJI Mini 3 Pro is just as powerful as it is portable. Weighing less than 249 g and with upgraded safety features, it's not only regulation-friendly, it's also the safest in its series.  With a 1/1.3-inch sensor and top-tier features, it redefines what it means to fly Mini.
Fold Up and Go
For creators on the move, hassle-free use is key. Weighing less than 249 g, Mini 3 Pro doesn't require registration in most countries and regions. The foldable and compact design also makes it easy to carry along with you on your next hike, beach day, or impromptu weekend away. Be ready to capture breath-taking footage when inspiration strikes.
Sweet Air Time
Capture and explore more of your surroundings with an extended flight time of up to 34 minutes. DJI Mini 3 Pro's Intelligent Flight Battery is ultra-lightweight and has enough power to cover your aerial photography needs.
Fly by Day Fly by Night
Capture the subtlety of light and shadows as you head out on a day trip. Shoot with clarity and less noise as evening falls. Savor the moment, stay true to your creative process, and trust Mini 3 Pro to capture your world.
Pro And We Mean It
DJI Mini 3 Pro is outstanding in a wide range of lighting conditions, so you can always be ready to create. The 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor features dual native ISO and supports the direct output of HDR footage.  Every image is enriched with a higher dynamic range to reveal more detail in highlights and shadows.
Aerial Photography Done Right
Take your content to the next level with stunning 4K HDR video  and 48MP RAW photos. Marvel at the rich clarity of every image, even as you zoom in. Or slow things down as the world gets hectic with dramatic 1080p/120fps slow-motion video.
Color Outside the Lines
D-Cinelike Color mode provides more visual information, offering you richer color possibilities and more flexibility when editing.
Peace of Mind as You Fly
Fly with confidence as you navigate the skies. DJI Mini 3 Pro is fully upgraded to support active obstacle sensing and stable video transmission.
Tri-Directional Obstacle Sensing
DJI Mini 3 Pro is hands-down our safest Mini to date. Equipped with forward, backward, and downward dual-vision sensors and an all-new aircraft design, it offers a broader sensing range and enhanced safety.
Capture unforgettable content and instantly share your adventure on the go. DJI Mini 3 Pro offers an extensive range of intelligent features so you can add show-stopping moments and creative flair to any video.
Capture the vastness of any landscape with Wide-angle, 180°, Vertical, and Sphere panorama shots.
- Takeoff Weight: 249 gDimensions:(L×W×H)
- Folded: 145×90×62 mm
- Unfolded: 171×245×62 mm, Unfolded (with propellers): 251×362×70 mm
- Diagonal Length: 247 mm
- Max Ascent Speed:5 m/s (S Mode), 3 m/s (N Mode), 2 m/s (C Mode)
- Max Descent Speed: 5 m/s (S Mode), 3 m/s (N Mode), 1.5 m/s (C Mode)
- Max Speed (at sea level, no wind) : 16 m/s (S Mode), 10 m/s (N Mode), 6 m/s (C Mode)
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level With Intelligent Flight Battery: 4000 m
- With Intelligent Flight Battery Plus : 3000 m 
- Max Flight Time:
- 34 mins (with Intelligent Flight Battery and measured while flying at 21.6 kph in windless conditions)
- 47 mins (with Intelligent Flight Battery Plus  and measured while flying at 21.6 kph in windless conditions).
- Max Hovering Time:
- 30 mins (with Intelligent Flight Battery, no wind
- 40 mins (with Intelligent Flight Battery Plus , no wind)
- Max Flight Distance:
- 18 km (with Intelligent Flight Battery and measured while flying at 43.2 kph in windless conditions)
- 25 km (with Intelligent Flight Battery Plus  and measured while flying at 43.2 kph in windless conditions)
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: 10.7 m/s (Level 5)
- Max Tilt Angle: Forward: 40°, Backward: 35° (S Mode),25° (N Mode), 25° (C Mode)
- Max Angular Velocity (by default): 130°/s (S Mode)
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS): GPS + Galileo + BeiDou
- Operation Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz 
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): 2.4 GHz: <26 dBm (FCC), <20 dBm (CE/SRRC/MIC), 5.8 GHz: <26 dBm (FCC/SRRC), <14 dBm (CE)
- Hovering Accuracy Range
- ±0.1 m (with vision positioning)
- ±0.5 m (with GNSS positioning)