Draw with the printer
Hold down the feature button on your mini Link 2 and start swinging those arms around to enter the virtual world of . If the printer is vibrating it means it's working, so whatever you decide to draw, be it an umbrella, squiggles or even a heart*, it'll appear on your image.
*Mistakes are most welcome here!
Draw with your smartphone
Activate our new AR mode, and add personally drawn frames to your photos via your smartphone. Choose your brush type (this could be bubbles, petals, neon, spray paint or glitter), then have fun doodling before snapping a photo to be framed by your burst of creativity.
Time to bust some moves... responding in real-time, picks up on the movements of the mini Link 2 to record a video of yourself drawing a message, all captured as a printable QR code, ready to be scanned with a phone. A stunning print to keep, plus a 'movie' to make them laugh. Result!
Swipe 'n' print
Getting your images into the real world is both easy and speedy. Via the mini Link app, select the snap you want to print and 'own it'. Add text, resize, apply a filter, play with the contrasts, then connect wirelessly to the mini Link 2 before swiping up to print."
- Film - Fujifilm Instant Colour Film ""instax mini"" (separately available)
- Film Size - 86mm x 54mm Picture Size 62mm x 46mm
- Film Developing Time - Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Printing resolution - 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels - 256 levels per colour (RGB)
- Supported image format - JPEG / PNG / HEIF / DNG
- Printing time - Approximately 12 sec.
- Printing capacity - Approximately 100 (from full charge; number of prints depends on the usage conditions.)
- Charging time - Approximately 80 to 120 minutes (depending upon environment temperature at time of charging)
- Power consumption - Approximately 3W
- 91.9 mm × 36.4 mm × 124.8 mm (excluding projecting parts)
- Weight - 210 g (excluding film pack)
- Interface - Standard compliance: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)