You're on! Sharing moments together couldn't be easier. Via the Link WIDE app, select the image you want to print and do your thing. Add text, resize, apply a filter, play with the contrast - the options are endless. Then connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to the Link WIDE before swiping up to print.
Set your memories in motion free with the Link WIDE app. Scroll through your favourite videos, select the perfect moment, then print them WIDE. While you're at it, how about upping the shareability with QR hidden messages? Or a URL link to the video?
Choose your look
Choose instax Rich for all the colour or instax Natural for a classic feel - two very different colour outputs, two distinctive ways to inject vibrancy into memorable moments before printing them instantly onto WIDE film. What mode will you choose? Bright and immersive or saturated and classic?
Superior style alert
Luxurious in appearance and manner the Link WIDE fits seamlessly into your décor. Available in Ash White and Mocha Gray, this compact, sleek printer even comes with a little stand so it can be displayed upright. Heading out? The printer is light, durable and comes with a handy strap so you can print it WIDE, wherever you are.
- Fujifilm Link Wide Instax Printer
- Supported image size: 800 x 1260 pixels
- Printing resolution: 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels: 256 levels per colour (RGB) • Interface: Standard compliance: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)
- Supported image format: JPEG / PNG / HEIF / DNG
- Printing time: Image recording – photo output (fed out): approximately 12 secs
- Approximate printing capacity: Approximately 100 prints (from full charge) The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Colour Film "instax WIDE" (separately available)
- Film Size: 86mm x 108mm Picture Size 62mm x 99mm
- Film Developing Time: Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Number of Films: 10 films/pack
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging time: Approximately 80 to 120 minutes (Charging time depends on the temperature and battery remaining level)
- Power consumption: Approximately 3W
- Operating environment: Temperature: +5 ºC to +40 ºC (+41 ºF to +104 ºF) Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 139 mm x 127.5 mm x 33.7 mm (excluding projecting parts)
- Weight: Approximately 340g (excluding film pack)