Big resolution, compact dimensions
Offering the ultimate image quality, X-T5 features the class-leading, 40.2-megapixel X-Trans 5 HR CMOS sensor in a compact, lightweight body that maximizes functionality and portability. Imaging performance is unmatched despite the camera’s diminutive proportions from its predecessor. Additionally, X-T5’s improved image processing algorithm delivers outstanding results, packed with detail right across the native ISO range, which now extends to ISO 125.
The classic X Series design has been retained. Dials predominate, making key functions – including ISO, shutter speed and exposure compensation – quick and easy to set, even with the camera switched off. X-T5 is also comparable in size to the original X-T1, and 50g lighter than X-T4. Despite this notable weight reduction, X-T5 offers a new, 1.84 million dot, three-way tilting LCD and powerful in-body image stabilization.
Create with confidence
Thanks to X-T5’s in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system, quality-sapping camera shake will be a thing of the past – even in low-light conditions. The system works in five axes, combatting all types of camera movement, and provides up to seven stops of compensation to unlock limitless opportunities. IBIS works in harmony with the camera’s subject detection autofocus, which uses deep-learning AI to expertly track animals, birds, cars, motorcycles, planes and trains.
Tracking moving subjects is made easier by the detailed electronic viewfinder (EVF), which uses 3.69 million dots to provide a bright, vibrant display. The EVF offers 0.8x magnification for an easy-to-view image that’s further enhanced by improved suppression of parallax and distortion compared to its predecessor. The 100fps refresh rate also allows virtually blackout-free image making.
Incredible detail when you need it
Following in the footsteps of X-H2, find the stunning Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode in X-T5, delivering detailed files like never before. This feature utilizes the camera’s IBIS system to precisely shift the sensor, automatically recording 20 separate frames with one press of the shutter release. Resulting files are combined using Pixel Shift Combiner software to quadruple the camera’s resolution and produce a detail-rich, 160-megapixel file. Perfect for commercial applications or digital archiving, it’s also ideal for any static subject where image quality is of primary importance.
- Lens Mount: FUJIFILM X mount
- Image Sensor: 23.5mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 5 HR with primary color filter
- Number of effective pixels: 40.2 millions pixels
- Sensor Cleaning System: Ultra Sonic Vibration
- Image Processing Engine: X-Processor 5
- 40 Megapixel X-Trans CMOS 5 HR BSI Imaging Sensor
- 15 Frames per second in Mechanical Shutter
- Up to 7 stops of Internal Body Image Stabilization (IBIS)
- 160MP pixel shift multi shot
- 1/180,000 Max Shutter Speed in Electronic Shutter
- 0.8x Magnification, 3.69 Mil Dots EVF
- Externally Record Apple ProRes Raw or Blackmagic RAW
- Up to 13+ stops of dynamic range with F-Log2
- 6K/30P 10-bit 4:2:2 Video