Bright colours and always ready for use - The binoculars of the Leica Trinovid-HD family stand for durability, state-of-the-art image performance and ruggedness. Constant development has resulted in a new generation of Leica Trinovid-HD models, and like their predecessors they offer outstanding colour fidelity, image sharpness, compact form and low weight.
These binoculars are made to survive (almost) anything - A full rubber-armour makes the new Leica Trinovid-HD 32 models very impact-resistant. Representing a compact design with uncompromising resolution power and almost indestructible construction.
Safe handling through ergonomic design - The new Leica Trinovid-HD 32 comes with an ergonomic design that keeps the binoculars safely in the hand. It guarantees a steady grip and allows intuitive handling for absolutely precise focusing."
● Leica Trinovid 8 x 32 HD
● Delivery scope: contoured neoprene carrying strap, front lens caps, eyepiece caps, cordura case
● Magnification: 8 x
● Front lens diameter: 32 mm
● Exit pupil: 4.0 mm
● Eye Relieve: 17 mm
● Twilight factor: 16
● Light transmission: 90%
● Field of view at 1,000 m: 124 m
● Subjective angle of view: 53.3°
● Close focusing distance: approx. 1 m
● Diopter compensation: ± 4 diopters
● Adjustable interpapillary distance: 58 – 76 mm
● Focusing: Internal focusing via central focusing device
● Watertightness: Watertight to a depth of 4 m
● Dimensions: 117 x 130 x 65 mm
● Weight: approx. 630 g