Quantum Dot meets NanoCell
See Pure Colors Even Richer
Experience colour that's out of this world with the combined power of Quantum Dot and NanoCell.
There are two TV screens – one on left another on right. There are same images of a blue butterfly sucking honey on a pink flower. An image on left is a bit pale while an image on right is very vivid.
LG QNED's dimming technology uses deep-learning algorithms to map and send object information to backlight dimming blocks, creating sharper, more natural images while minimizing halo effect.
Camera moves from a close-up of top of TV down to a close-up of front of TV. TV screen shows green aurora. Camera zooms out to show very wide living room area. The living room is gray overall and there shows a forest through window outside.
When we said big,
we meant it
Take your viewing to the next level with vibrant QNED colour in stunning 4K on an ultra-large screen.
A blue neon circuit moves around on blue glacier image. The camera zooms out and shows this blue glacier within TV screen. The TV is placed in a wide living room with blue background.
α7 Gen5 AI Processor
We're fine-tuning your
The α7 Gen5 AI Processor uses deep-learning algorithms to offer an enhanced viewing experience.
- Model identifier 55QNED816QA
- Energy efficiency class for standard Dynamic Range (SDR)
- On mode power demand in Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) 81.9 W
- Energy efficiency class (HDR) G
- On mode power demand in High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode 129 W
- Off mode, power demand, if applicable N/A W
- Standby mode power demand, if applicable 0.5 W
- Networked standby mode power demand, if applicable 2.0 W
- Electronic display category Television
- Size ratio (X : Y) 16:9 Integer
- Screen resolution (H X V) 3840X2160 Integer
- Screen diagonal (Cm) 138.8 cm
- Screen diagonal (inch) 55 inches
- Visible screen area 82.3 dm²
- Panel technology used LED LCD
- Automatic Brightness Control (ABC) available YES Yes/No
- Voice recognition sensor available No Yes/No
- Room presence sensor available No Yes/No
- Image refresh frequency rate 120 Hz
- Minimum guaranteed availability of software and firmware
- updates(from the date of end of the placement on the market) 8 Years
- Minimum guaranteed availability of spare parts
- (from the date of end of the placement on the market) 8 Years
- Minimum guaranteed product support 8 Years
- Minimum duration of the general guarantee offered by the supplier 2(or 1) Years
- Power supply type Internal
- External power supply
- (non standardized and included in the product box), Description N/A
- External power supply (non standardized and included in the
- product box), Input voltage N/A V