Woburn III has an even wider soundstage than its predecessor and fills any space with immersive, room-shattering Marshall signature sound. Woburn III has been re-engineered with a new three-way driver system, which delivers more controlled, lower-frequency bass and greater clarity in the midrange.
This new generation of Woburn has tweeters angled outwards and updated waveguides to deliver a consistently solid sound that is so wide it chases you around the room. Dynamic Loudness adjusts the tonal balance of the sound to ensure your music sounds brilliant at every volume. When you connect with HDMI, Night Mode keeps the neighbours happy, reducing louder sounds while ensuring quiet sounds are still audible.
PAIR, PLAY AND TURN IT UP
Woburn III is straight to business, so you can just pair and play without the hassle of a complex set-up. You’ll find everything you need right there on the unit so you can easily control your music without ever picking up your device.
Woburn III is ready for the future of Bluetooth technology and has been built to deliver next generation Bluetooth features the moment they are available. Over the Air (OTA) updates via the app ensure that your speaker is always up-to-date with the latest software and features. This future-proof technology will deliver the highest audio quality possible, while increasing streaming range and improving audio sync.
ICONIC DESIGN THAT STANDS APART
Marshall has taken its signature rock ’n’ roll home speaker line-up and given it a stripped-back look that makes a loud statement. Its iconic design knocks all other speakers off the shelf. Signature details such as the Marshall script and brass control knobs adorn the speaker, echoing the legacy of rock ’n’ roll. Choose the finish that fits you – original Black or vintage Cream.
A MORE SUSTAINABLE APPROACH
Woburn III has music at heart and the environment in mind. This new generation takes a more sustainable approach with a PVC-free build that comprises 70% recycled plastic and only vegan materials.
With so many ways to connect to Woburn III, getting the right sound for listening to music or watching TV has never been so effortless. Connect to your speaker directly from your device using Bluetooth, RCA or 3.5 mm. Woburn III also has an HDMI input, which allows you to connect Woburn III to your TV for a uniquely Marshall viewing experience.
- AUDIO SPECIFICATIONS
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 35–20,000 Hz
- ADJUSTABLE BASS AND TREBLE CONTROLS: Fine-tune your music using the analogue controls on your speaker
- STEREO/MONO: Stereo
- MAXIMUM SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 100.5 dB @ 1 m
- CABINET PRINCIPLE: Bass-reflex
- POWER AMPLIFIERS: One 90 Watt Class D amplifier for the woofer, Two 15W Class D amplifiers for the mids, Two 15 Watt Class D amplifiers for the tweeters
- MAINS INPUT VOLTAGE: 100–240 V
- NETWORK STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: No
- MAINS FREQUENCY: 50–60 Hz
- CONTROLS AND CONNECTIVITY
- WI-FI: No
- TOP PANEL CONTROLS: Source button, Volume control knob, Bass control knob, Treble control knob, Play/pause button, Skip backward/forward control knob, Power switch
- MICROPHONE SYSTEM: No
- WIRED CONNECTIVITY: 3.5 mm Input, RCA Input, HDMI Input
VOICE COMMAND: No
BLUETOOTH RANGE: 10 m, 30 ft
CONTROL KNOB: No
WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.2
DIMENSIONS: 400 x 317 x 203 mm, 15.75 x 12.48 x 7.99 in
WEIGHT: 7.45 kg, 16.42 lb
WATER RESISTANCE: No
APPS: Marshall Bluetooth app