- Moyses Stevens fresh tulip bouquet
- Includes: 80 white, pink and red tulips
- Gift bag and vase for display purposes only and will be available for instore purchases or collections but not for deliveries
- Please note: All of our flowers are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality. When substitutions are made we will match as best we can to the flower choice and colour scheme.
- Additionally, as a natural product there may be slight colour variations in the flowers, some may appear in darker or light tones than presented unless specified in the stem count.
- Care Instructions
- Choose an appropriate place away from direct sunlight for your flowers and find a suitable vase
- Make sure to use a clean container or better yet, wash it before use
- Fill the vase with fresh water until it is two-thirds full
- Remove your flowers from the pack. The gel bubbles in the aqua pack are harmless and best disposed of with garden waste
- Remove any flower heads or foliage that fall below the waterline
- Cut stems at an angle before placing them into the water - make sure all the stems are submerged
- Check your flowers on a daily basis. Replenish the water, re-cut the stems and clean the vase every two or three days
- Follow these simple instructions to enhance the longevity of your flowers
- All spring flowers may come closed and will need to be re-cut and placed in fresh water for them to bloom. This may take 1-3 days. As they grow the arrangement may lose its compact shape as the blooms grow out. This is a natural process and they may even grow downwards and open up as they search for more space. This is not a sign of the flowers wilting and most likely due to the heaver heads of the blooms and the flower searching for more space to open up
Booking your complimentary virtual appointment
Looking for a gift that’s sure to brighten their day? We’ve teamed up with Moyses Stevens, the Royal Warrant holding florist, to offer you one-to-one advice on creating the most beautiful of bouquets for them. Learn how to design and make bespoke arrangements and unique floral gifts with the help of the brand’s senior specialists. Book your 30-minute appointment here.