Share your stories your way with this vlog-ready zoom lens kit. Includes the Z 30 mirrorless camera and the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR lens. This incredibly compact lens boasts a zoom range that’s ideal for everything from first-person vlogging to interviews. If you’re recording with an external mic, the lens’ near-silent AF means you won’t pick up unwanted focusing noise.
Be unmissable in 4K
From 4K UHD (30p) video to timelapse movies and smooth slow motion in Full HD (120p)—the Z 30 uses the full width of its large sensor to give you 100% field of view (approx.). Framing yourself and your subject is easy.
Crisp, clear sound
Capture great-sounding audio via the sensitive built-in stereo mic—or an external mic. The audio menu gives options for recording your voice, or ambient sound like music and city streets. There’s a wind-noise reduction function, too.
More light, more wow!
The camera’s ultra-wide Z mount lets its large DX-format 20.9 MP CMOS sensor gather so much more light than a smartphone. Video and photos, you get the kind of rich detail a phone can’t give you. Inside or out—day or night.
Inspired by night
Video and photos shot in low light look clean and professional. Shoot all the way up to ISO 25600 for video, and ISO 51200 (expandable) for stills. Keep shooting into the night with the same fast, accurate AF you rely on during the day.
Intuitive creative control
Go low. Get high. Go wide. The Z 30’s 3-inch vari-angle touchscreen monitor, uncluttered displays, and well-thought-out controls let you catch any kind of shot with ease. If you’re recording vlogs and snapping photos, the camera lets you save separate settings for video and stills, then switch between them as needed. No need to stop and re-configure your settings each time.
You get plenty of ways to customise controls and adjust settings. You can assign favourite menu items to the instantly accessible i-Menu and save frequently used settings to the camera’s Fn buttons—or to the U1/U2/U3 positions on the mode dial.
Wire up and go live
With one universal USB Type C cable (included), you can provide constant power to the Z 30: livestream vlogs and charge your camera’s battery at the same time! To stream the sharpest, best-looking footage, simply attach a NIKKOR Z lens and connect the Z 30 to a computer with the free Nikon Webcam Utility installed.
- Mirrorless Nikon Z mount
- Image sensor: DX, CMOS, 23.5 mm x 15.7 mm
- 20.9 megapixels
- Dust-reduction system: Image Dust Off reference data (NX Studio software required)
- Storage media: SD, SDHC (UHS-I compliant), SDXC (UHS-I compliant)
- 1x Secure Digital SD card slot
- Compatible lenses: Z mount NIKKOR lenses F mount NIKKOR lenses (mount adapter required; restrictions may apply)
- Shutter type: Electronically-controlled vertical-travel focal-plane mechanical shutter; electronic front-curtain shutter; electronic shutter
- Shutter speed: 1/4000to, 30s, (step sizes of 1/3 EV), bulb, time
- Frame advance rate: Up to 11 fps, Continuous L: Approx. 1 to 4 fps, Continuous H: Approx. 5 fps, Continuous H (extended): Approx. 11 fps
- Self-timer: 2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s; 1 to 9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 s
- ISO sensitivity: ISO 100 to 51200 in steps of 1/3 EV
- Active D-Lighting: Auto, Extra high, High, Normal, Low, and Off
- Type C USB connector (SuperSpeed USB); connection to built-in USB port is recommended
- Type D HDMI connector
- Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5 mm diameter; plug-in power supported)
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth V4.2
- Battery: One EN-EL25 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- AC adapter: EH-7P charging AC adapter (available separately)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 128 x 73.5 x 59.5 mm
- Weight: Approx. 405 g
Camera strap AN-DC25
Body Cap BF-N1 for Nikon Z mount cameras
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL25
USB Cable UC-E24