- Philips Soundbar 3.1 with wireless subwoofer
- Number of sound channels: 3.1
- Main unit speaker drivers: L: full range + tweeter; R: full range + tweeter; C: full range + tweeter
- Soundbar freq range: 160 - 20k Hz
- Soundbar impedance: 8 ohm x 2 + 4 ohm
- Subwoofer type: Active Wireless subwoofer
- Subwoofer driver: 1 x 6.5" woofer
- Subwoofer freq range: 40 - 160 Hz
- Subwoofer impedance: 3 ohm
- USB playback: Yes
- HDMI IN x 2: Yes
- Aux in: 3.5 mm
- Sound enhancement: Treble, Mid and Bass Control Subwoofer volume control
- Speaker system output power: 4K Video Pass-through Dolby Vision HDR10 HDR10+ HLG
- HDMI IN1/IN2: Dolby Atmos® Dolby Digital Dolby Digital plus Dolby TrueHD LPCM 2ch Dolby MAT
- Wall mountable: Yes
- Main unit power supply: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Main unit standby power: < 0.5 W
- Subwoofer power supply: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Subwoofer standby power: < 0.5 W
- Packaging dimensions: 18.5 x 115 x 43.5 cm (HxWxD)
- Gross weight: 11.5KG
- Other items in the box: Remote Control 1 x CR2025 Battery Power cord Wall mount bracket Quick start guide World Wide Warranty leaflet
SpecificationsSmart soundbar. Powerfully cinematicThis soundbar brings 300 W of rich sound to everything you watch and every track you love. 3.1 channels fill any room with spellbinding soundtracks, thunderous effects and crystal-clear dialogue. The wireless subwoofer adds impact to every explosion and every beat.
Dolby Atmos. Heighten the excitement
Increase the drama no matter what you watch. Dolby Atmos-compatible soundbar reproduces depth as well as height, creating virtual three-dimensional surround sound that flows above and around you.
Play-Fi. From multi-room audio to surround sound Easy Play-Fi compatibility will make this soundbar the star of your multi-room set-up. You can sync Play-Fi-compatible speakers for multi-room audio or even create a true surround-sound system—all via the Philips Sound app or the Play-Fi app.
Easily connect to your favourite sources For music, Spotify Connect lets you stream Spotify's best-quality signal over Wi-Fi. You can also stream hi-res playlists from your mobile device via Apple AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth. For movies and gaming, 4K pass-through lets you connect 4K HDR video sources with no loss of resolution.