DTS Play-Fi. High-quality multi-room audio
This wireless speaker is DTS Play-Fi compatible, so you can easily sync with other Play-Fi-compatible speakers for multi-room audio. If your soundbar supports Play-Fi Surround, you can even make this speaker part of a true surround-sound setup on movie night
Rich sound. Pair for stereo in the same room
A woofer, two passive radiators and a tweeter combine to give you rich sound with powerful bass and sparkling treble. Wi-Fi streaming gives you the highest-quality signal and ensures that the audio syncs perfectly between speakers or rooms.
Boost the sound of your smart assistant speakers
Ask Alexa-enabled devices or any device that has the Google Assistant to play music through the speaker. Turn the volume up for a party. Turn it down late at night. Get the news and more. All completely hands-free.
Spotify Connect. Tidal. Deezer. It's all here
Whether you're streaming directly from Spotify or accessing hi-res albums on Tidal via the Play-Fi app, this speaker streams it all. From party playlists in the lounge to podcasts in the office, everything you love will sound richer, deeper and clearer.
Connects to all of your devices
With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Google Chromecast and Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility you can stream your favourite music and podcasts however you want. If you use iOS devices you can use Siri to control the speaker with your voice.
- Output Power: 40 W at 1% THD
- Volume control: Up/down
- Loudspeaker Enhancement: Passive radiators x 2""
- No. of sound channels: 1.0""
- Tweeter: 1"" tweeter, 3.5” woofer
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- User Interface: Built-in LED: multi-colour
- Audio features: DTS Play-Fi Multi-room, Spotify Connect, Chromecast built in, Works with Alexa, Audio in (3.5 mm)
- Dimensions: 115 x 212 x 116 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Boxed Content: Philips TAW6205 Wireless Speaker, AC Power Cord, Quick start guide, World-wide Warranty leaflet