Goldmund produce the world’s best high-end, high-performance wireless stereo speakers.
Made in Switzerland, using the finest materials and proprietary technologies, the Goldmund brand is recognised globally for creating the most lifelike sound possible, whilst also being celebrated for its iconic designs by famed art galleries such as MoMA in New York.
Found in the homes of the world’s most discerning music and film lovers, no other manufacturer is as synonymous with state-of-the-art, reference sound quality.
The Prana is the most compact model in the iconic 'Z-Frame' range of Goldmund wireless speakers.
However, considering its modest size, it is capable of producing incredibly lifelike sound with natural dynamics and detail that will fill the largest of spaces.
Please note: this product has an 8-week lead time
- Power supply - 240v/50Hz 390W power consumption per unit
- Plug type UK 13amp
- Wireless charging? No
- Warranty 3 years including parts and labour (except for speaker drivers)
- Lead time Up to 12 weeks
- Connectivity - Goldmund proprietary wireless protocol, Goldmund USB wireless dongle, SPDIF digital coaxial cable
- Smart features - Room correction when used with Goldmund processor
- System requirements - Used with either a Goldmund wireless hub, Goldmund wireless transmitter or Goldmund USB dongle with laptop, tablet, phone or compatible Music Server/Streamer
- Size (packaged) - 149cm (H) x 104cm (W) x 59cm (D)
- Size (unpackaged) - 99cm (H) x 48cm (W) x 48cm (D)
- Weight (packaged) - 216 kg
- Weight (unpackaged) - 80 kg (each)
- What's in the box - 2 x Goldmund Prana speakers, 2 x Power cables, 2 x wireless antenna, set of black grille covers, manual
- Additional Features? Maximum Sound Level: 120dB Amplification Power: 1200 watts Frequency Response: 35Hz to 25kHz (perfectly aligned for frequency, amplitude, phase and time) Resolution: upto 32bit 384kHz
- Drive units: 1x1" High, 1x7" Mid, 1x9" Bass Crossover: DSP using proprietary 'Leonardo-2' technology Construction: unique aluminium alloy enclosure incorporating mechanical grounding technology