The body of the phone is reinforced with glass-fibre for maximum durability. The recessed screen is protected with Gorilla Glass.
Easy to hold and use – with real buttons. Remains cool during extended use.
Monochrome+ (black, white and occasional red). Unusually, it is text-based. Click through in seconds.
Up, down, select, go. Quick to learn, easy to use. Dedicated Contacts and SMS buttons for instant access.
4G LTE connection
Voice communication via VoLTE. Internet access available to secondary devices via WiFi/Bluetooth/USB.
T9 keypad as a backup to phone calls: texting with threaded messaging, MMS receipt/display and distinctive monochromatic ideograms.
The operating system is hardened against attack.
The speaker housing is designed to optimise its acoustic properties.
Selection of original ringtones specific to the MP02, created by Norwegian sound artist Kjetil Røst Nilsen.
Simple to connect to an earpiece or car system.
User-friendly battery life
Always have power.
Easy-set alarm clock
Stopwatch and countdown timer
Notes feature with reminders option
Compatible with Signal Compatible with Signal
Free international calls and texts (subject to data charges), with world-leading data security built in
Owner’s name can be displayed when the keypad is locked, for easy differentiation between multiple handsets.
- 100 g
- Body Polycarbonate casing with textured
- High-durability coating
- Front glass-fibre reinforced (10%)
- High-dispersion rear speaker housing
- Soft-touch rear pad
- Backlit keys
- Anodised aluminium Power key and SIM tray
- Splash-proof to IP52 (IEC standard 60529)
- Up to 80% recyclable materials (ex. battery)
- Size: 2.0″
- Aspect ratio: 4:3
- Resolution: 320 x 240 (QVGA)
- Type: VA TFT transflective (sunlight-readable)
- Viewing angle: > 80 / 80 /80/80
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 3 (fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating)
- Front speaker
- Rear (hands-free) speaker (1.5 W max output)
- Front microphone
- Rear (noise-cancelling) microphone
- Audio power amplifier class K
- Vibrating alert motor
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 210
- 2 GB LPDDR3, 533 MHz
- 16 GB eMMC 5.1
- Operating System
- Apostrophy (APHY version 1.0)
- Network bands:
- 2G: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19
- 4G: FDD LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 ,12, 17, 19, 20
- Carrier-related information:
- Single nano-SIM (4FF)
- The MP02 is supplied unlocked
- WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth v4.2
- USB 2.0 with USB-C connector, supports USB-C to UBC-C data transfer
- GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
- Gravity + gyro
- Type: 1,280 mAh lithium-ion
- Charging method: USB-A to C and USB-C to C
- Charging time: 2.5 hours (max.)
- Standby time: 180 hours
- Talk time: 4.2 hours
- Anticipated lifespan: 5 years
- Actual performance will vary according to usage
- The battery is non-removable and irreplaceable.
- Phone calls, with noise-cancelling technology and hands-free option
- SMS with predictive text-entry, user dictionary, threaded messaging, monochrome ideograms and MMS receipt/display
- Notes (with reminder facility)
- Clock (including alarm clock, stopwatch, countdown timer, world clock)
- Calculator (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Month-view calendar
- Internet tethering (WLAN, Bluetooth and USB)
- Aeroplane mode
- OS updates via WLAN or 4G LTE
- Supplied with the MP02
- USB-A to C cable (50 cm)*
- USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter (9cm)
- Getting Started guide
- SIM-tray tool
- *USB-C to C also supported.
- Length 161 mm, Width 81 mm, Height 44 mm
- Non-inclusion of charger to reduce e-waste
- Minimised packaging for 40% reduction of transportation CO2