Lightning fast Prestige OM™ switches deliver over 100M crispy clicks
Esports grade precision tracking with TrueMove Air gaming sensor
Quantum 2.0 Wireless is our all-new cutting-edge wireless technology with advanced dual channel optimization to ensure performance that feels just like wired, with absolutely no packet loss.
TrueMove Air Gaming Sensor
Designed in collaboration with PixArt, world-renowned pioneer in sensor innovation and technology, to outperform the competition with true 1-to-1 tracking, plus tilt tracking to eliminate unwanted tracking during angled drops, tilt slams, and quick flicks.
On-the-fly adjustments are are essential for pros and always easy on our Prime line of mice. Choose between 4 polling rates and up to 5 pre-set or customized CPIs directly on the mouse to quickly adjust to the settings best suited to the game you're playing now.
Over 100 hours of high-performance 1000Hz gameplay plus fast-charge
80g lightweight, textured matte design developed with top esports pros
- Sensor Name: SteelSeries TrueMove Air
- Sensor Type: Optical
- CPI 100–18,000 in 100 CPI Increments
- IPS 400, on SteelSeries QcK surfaces
- Acceleration: 40G
- Hardware Acceleration: None (Zero Hardware Acceleration)
- Core Construction: ABS Plastic
- Shape: Ergonomic, Right-Handed
- Grip Style: Claw, Fingertip or Palm
- Number of Buttons: 5
- Switch Type: Prestige OM™ mechanical switches
- Switch Rating: 100 million clicks
- Illumination: 1 RGB Zone
- Connection: 2.4GHz / Wireless
- Weight: 80g
- Length: 125.3 mm / 4.93 inches
- Width: 59 mm / 2.32 inches (front), 67.9 mm / 2.67 inches (back)
- Height: 23 mm / 0.9 inches (front), 42.4 mm / 1.67 inches (back
- OS Windows, Mac, Xbox, and Linux. USB port required.
- Software SteelSeries Engine 3.18.4+, for Windows (7 or newer) and Mac OSX (10.12 or newer)