ZEISS Terra ED binoculars are robust, reliable and easy to use
Their state-of-the-art and sleek design makes them not only light but comfortably compact.
The highest optical precision and the hydrophobic multicoating guarantee brilliant images down to the very last detail
The Terra ED binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen-filled, making them rough and ready. Terra ED binoculars are excellent value for money, making them the perfect entry into the world of ZEISS.
The ZEISS Terra ED Pocket 10x25 delivers breathtaking, enlarging images at 10x magnification and is easy to use with smooth, exact focusing in any situation
Thanks to its operating temperature range of -20 to +63°C and the waterproof casing, these binoculars are a reliable companion even in extreme conditions. With its folding design and the low weight of just 310 g, the Terra ED Pocket is extremely compact and easy to transport. These binoculars are for anyone who wants to see every detail without dragging around extra weight.
- Magnification: 10 ×
- Effective lens diameter: 25 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 2.5 mm
- Twilight factor: 15.8
- Field of view at 1,000 m (yds), 97 m (291 ft)
- Subjective viewing angle: 54°
- Close focusing distance: 1.9 m (6.2 ft)
- Diopter adjustment range: − 3.0 / + 3.0 dpt
- Exit pupil distance: 16 mm
- Pupil distance: 35 – 72 mm
- Lens type: ED
- Prism system: Schmidt-Pechan