90% Light Transmission
The Ultra-FL Concept is containing several SCHOTT fluoride glasses for absolute color fidelity, brightness, clarity and the finest resolution of details, even in the harshest conditions and most challenging environment.
Extremely wide field of view
The wide field of view of the ZEISS Victory SF binoculars increases the observable area of interest by up to 20% in comparison with other binoculars.
The outstanding SmartFocus concept allows you to respond as quickly and intuitively thanks to the improved focusing speed. The focusing wheel is positioned in the triple-link bridge to allow for a comfortable, natural hand position.
ZEISS T* Coating
ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images which you will experience above all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight. Behind it, however, there is no specific formula for building up the layers.
A clear view, whatever the weather
There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature – even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec®. A coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions."
Specifications"• Magnification: 8 ×
• Effective lens diameter: 32 mm
• Exit pupil diameter: 4.0 mm
• Twilight factor: 16.0
• Field of view at 1,000 m: 155 m
• Subjective viewing angle: 67°
• Close focusing distance: 1.95 m
• Diopter adjustment range: − 4.0 | + 4.0 dpt
• Exit pupil distance: 19 mm
• Pupil distance: 54 – 76 mm
• Lens type: Ultra-FL
• Prism system: Schmidt-Pechan
• Features: LotuTec, Nitrogen filled, 400 mbar water resistant
• Operating temperature: − 30°C | + 63°C (− 22°F | + 145°F)
• Dimensions: 152 x 112mm
• Weight: 600 g"